In-depth hashtag intelligence
Hashtags are a fundamental tool to reach a larger audience on Twitter. Depending on your goals, to use them effectively, you'll need to find the best existing hashtags in your field - learning about their usage patterns and influencers - and possibly to create and promote your own ones.
Since 2011, our hashtagify.me tool has been the most advanced Twitter hashtags search engine. To keep it blazingly fast and free, we needed to base it on just a sample of all tweets sent every day. But when you already have found your specific hashtags to work on, you'll probably need more: A 100% sampling, fresh data every day, time-filtering, in-depth analysis of the top influencers.
Read on to learn more, or just start your 7 DAYS FREE TRIAL now.
CyBranding's Hashtagify is especially used for:
The influencers feature is particularly useful. Why? Because it highlights the most active, influential and engaged users within my sector.— Scott, whenthebeatdrops.com
- Independently validate your hashtag strategy
- Measure your - and your team's - influence on your hashtags
- Easily find and study the influencers you need for your campaigns
- Monitor the hashtags that interest you with ease
I found this software very user friendly, extremely stable and it highlighted more than useful information.— Joyce Bessis, Ph.D. Candidate at SciencesPo Columbia University Alliance
- Don't miss a single tweet - without breaking a sweat
- Drill down into the influencers data directly on our website
- Export the raw data to analyze it further
- Create better reports with the top influencers' real tweets
... with this one of many features, I found I could get a higher reach using one of the correlated words with introverts, to widen my reach.— Patricia Weber, founder, Professional Strategies Inc
- Find industry influencers
- Keep your competition under control
- Understand better your target market and its trends
Hashtagify is an extremely useful tool that will benefit any community builder or Internet marketer – I know it's helped me!— Kristi Kellogg, writer at BruceClay, Inc
- Get a clear picture about trending hashtags
- Find interesting trends, insights, ideas for stories in your field
- Understand your potential readers' interests and influencers